Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Want To Work In Clothes Shop Cover Letter Help

LESSON 7: PHENOMENOLOGY OF MALE: MAN PACK

The man package is to be understood in all facets of the meaning of the term "package": first is the classic man Heavy , that you would never meet in dentist's waiting room or while you're in line at the post office because you're certain that once you activate the button "heaviness" you is not me but even more than scollerĂ  t'intorterĂ  and destroy you with his speeches that range from the philosophy of Kant the dead cat on the balcony up to the heaviness of his iconic phrase "life is an obstacle, but we are made to circumvent it."

But man pack is not limited to this type of specimen is male, but that too, worse than the first, and surely that is not necessarily happy if will "give the package", that gives you pit , it makes a thousand promises and then lock, does not show the appointment and maybe not even worthy to justify or apologize.

This male specimen is particularly annoying: a character is generally quiet, calm, very kind and helpful, often used phrases or expressions such as "I can not worry!" Or "excuse for tonight but tomorrow night I will forgive. "

course pack man never takes initiative in approach, indeed it is almost always the woman, naive, becomes fascinated by the excessive politeness and falls into the trap of the wolf.

The relationship with the man package seems to be for the better, until it reaches the first (and certainly not last) parcel. Generally, the typical justification of man is this "treasure I'm overwhelmed, I studied / worked / combed the chiuahua / potato plants throughout the day, you do not mind if we do another night is not it?". Obviously the woman is compassionate, is the first time that happens, it can happen to anyone and although it should not simply respond with a "do nothing on, I understand."

Since then, she must prepare for endless packages and endless absurd justifications designed and devised by man with quality package, which has now become a professional in his art.

The question is the purpose of these examples of man, that make sense to have pocketed billions of times the supposed girlfriend. E 'is often difficult to explain and reductive to think that man is so smart package to pull the package to go by his lover. In most cases the man is suffering from a real pack their condition, is stronger than him, is part of his being to pull the pack, is a behavior that probably also with friends who decide to get even with the opposite sex. He is a man who can not, however, that his pack can be quickly braise the woman who almost always dismisses it with one of his justifications readjusted to the situation, "Treasury would like to stay with you but I have to help a neighbor to kill woodworm of his furniture, so I guess I'll have for a long, perhaps a year or two ... but anyway we will meet again .. you do not mind it? "


RISK LEVEL: 6. The danger level is related mainly to the psychological pressure that must endure the unfortunate each time the parcel man invents an excuse: it is inventing an excuse because he has a lover? He does not want to go out with me because I suck? Why prefer to work than to stay with me? Oppresses it, I leave it too free? Generally, if it seems to persist, you should not worry too much and maybe ask questions but to act in a spontaneous way "because I continue to give the package?" Is not guaranteed a convincing answer, but no doubt it will get in a crisis and time will not have a justification or an excuse ready!


lecture given by Professor exceptionally skilled in Paccologia, Gianfilippo Ms. Bertini. To her our heartfelt thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment