buy a vowel and no
I never find the right words to explain what I do.
For goodness sake, there are many jobs that people do not understand the fly, but the editor always leaves in his eyes I spoke of an aura of great concern as the tide of oil into the Gulf of Mexico (and focus attention, to get off in the halo extends more details).
What do you do?
Editor.
...?
That is, work in a publishing house.
Ah! Writing books?
Um, no, those are the writers.
Ah.
I shall correct them and paginated.
...!
That is, I prepare them.
Ah! Li dies!
Um, no, that's the printer. I will fix them and use a program to "make" books
(blankly).
Capito. Look, I've got me 'na written to be printed on a shirt, is a gift, not you ...?
-_-Ok, I'm sending to a printer friend of mine.
Great! See you then, eh!
...
Then there's my uncle that every time he asks me if I do that please Azzio ste du 'copy, but oh well.
0 comments:
Post a Comment