stupidity stupidity rogue
Evil always wins.
sententious as it may seem, this is.
As my grandmother has done its utmost to inculcate the principle that the righteous will triumph (and he did it strictly with proverbs and stories told in dialect Marino, whose understanding was often excluded the most - and most of them were my cousins \u200b\u200bRoman) Well my poor grandmother, too, was well aware that it is not.
Because evil is intelligent and his supreme intelligence is manifested in the form of stupidity. The
idiot, you know, a little 'also causes you pain.
How many times have you said, well, Porello, that's stupid. You
beautiful, but it is so stupid.
Poor fools, they know not what they do (it also says Jesus).
And that's where you give a damn. The
stupid moves you to compassion, shoot shit just because you think there comes that has not kept his word because he suffers from a severe case of amnesia compulsive yet undiscovered.
or who act on the villain because he has had, he, poor fellow, a grandmother and spitting seeds Mandarin gone bad (for "in guera 'nse throws noffink) taught him to follow the good and justice.
And there are different kinds of fool. There is
cretinus paraculus :
"I said yes, they were € 1000 for this work you have done, but I meant 500.
"But between 500 and 1000 there is a big difference,"
"Er, sorry, I suffer from a serious reproductive compulsive disorder, I think 10 and 20 say, is incurable
" Oh, sorry, poor .
Or
"Ah, you said 500 euro? Sorry, I suffer from a serious hearing disorder, called frehehgùz "
" What did you say? "
" You see, maybe you've got you too, it's terrible. "
There is cretinus ridens :
"Well, it is much more complex, let's not forget that in order ..."
"Ahahahaha! You suck, Pappappero! You can not say the decree, thou hast the eyes appalla, paraponziponzipò "
" But how can you, sorry!?
"I say what I think, and you all stink, filthy communists'
" But what does politics, this is a meeting of condominium. "
There is cretinus cazzarus :
"Excuse me, I was here first in line"
"But what does it say, how dare, I was here first"
"But I numeretto: I have the 95 and she 99, so ... "
"Not true, this is a 66`
"But there's a sign that indicates the direction"
"That is a snots"
"But it's not true, you see, does not come off!"
"I snots the adhesive, and are therefore invalid as well civil. "
Then there is the case of joint stupidity, which combines the ridens the cazzarus and paraculus , going to create the Summus cretinus often also holds leadership roles not indifferent.
how to fight it?
Here, I first thought that the dialectic, to compare, in a word with a behavior straight and balanced it could counter the stupidity.
But no, forget it.
There are cases in which violence is legitimate, and it tells a fierce pacifist.
Some examples:
"I said yes, they were € 1000 for this work you have done, but I wanted to say 500 '
" But between 500 and 1000 there is a big difference, "
" Er, sorry, I suffer from a serious proliferation compulsive disorder, I think 10 and 20 say, is incurable
" Bam sdang, crash! "
" But, you've destroyed the car?! "
" Oh, I suffer from a serious disorder smash-machines-compulsive others. Said, 1000 you owe me, right? "
'... Of course. "
"Excuse me, I was here first in line"
"But what does it say, how dare, I was here first"
"But I numeretto: I am 95 and she 99, so .. '.
"Not true, this is a 66`
"But there's a sign that indicates the direction"
"That is a snots"
"Like this?"
"Guardiaaaa, the young lady brought me a nell'occhioooo snots. "
Here, it is simple.
And if you do not feel - because good principles or low blood pressure - to embrace the theory of the eye x eye, or worse, two ribs + X eye fractured pelvis, just set up a team of superheroes to the elimination of stupid people in defense of the citizen. A little 'as Normalman, but more agile and less hair.
says, violence is not a solution.
But my grandmother when she was shooting I pulled a bale Pizzone in the face. And with the thimble seamstress, too.
0 comments:
Post a Comment