Friday, January 29, 2010

London Fruit And Tea Company

IT - Meeting ... Italy

X: Hello!
Y: Hello ...
X: And you here?
Y: Mah anything that ... around ...
X: and this tool? New? How cute!
Y: Yeah, I've got today!
X: That's cool, looks like a computer without a keyboard!
Y: It is actually a computer, the keyboard is virtual, out drawn on the screen when needed.
X: So you can do whatever you can do with a PC?
Y: Yeah, I guess yes ...
X: Ah well, then I take advantage. Since I left my house ..
Y: Go ahead, you need?
X: as soon as I send a picture I took with the digital camera, I borrow him for a second?
Y: Hemm ... the tool does not have USB inputs, I'm sorry ... I forgot the adapter at home ...
X: Ah. Oh well, the camera has a SD memory card, that is supported by all! Please ...
Y: No, sorry, no SD input ...
X: Okay come on, then rifacciamola directly with your gear. So I do not need high resolution!
Y: Hem ... no, no webcam ...
X: Hum? Damn ... Okay by me make a phone call with skype that are waiting for me, I say wait a bit '...
Y: Ops ... there is no microphone. You can just chat ...
X: But is not 3G? Let me make a telephone call normal!
Y: Yes, but only data. And I just said that no microphone ..


more ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment