Friday, October 16, 2009

Vlad Models Free Blog



The community behind the openSUSE distribution, which is preparing to release version 11.2 of the "product" has lost all confidence on my part. Not only has he committed a serious thing, but it is also debilitating to the will of the company to a greater extent the funds, Novell. Many people had tried to warn the community about the negative effects of such an admixture, but users do not have wanted to know, continuing undaunted to use and participate in the development of openSUSE with translations, bug reports, donations and more. Unfortunately I have come to the conclusion that the openSUSE project has bad behavior will be in respect of users as they are more certain that they have developed a malicious software that is installed in the distribution without consent, is able to learn the desires of the same, the preferences, what words a user would expect from an operating system based on GNU / Linux is openSUSE. How I came to this conclusion? Simple. Testing the release candidate of openSUSE 11.2. In fact, I found this distribution, the next stable release, the November 12, just comply with my desires and expectations! Not only the look has been greatly improved, the predominant green a bit 'dark, but KDE, version 4.3.1, is adapted to be wonderfully (and finally!) Integrated with the operating system. The network connections work dynamics, and therefore also works packagekit icon the updates, Firefox is integrated with an oxygen theme and plugin that allows it to integrate with the system of notification of KDE ... in other words. I'm shocked! How possibilche that all my desires (and yet I have not thoroughly tested ...) have been fulfilled without anyone or any software, has made a spy? Here are some screenshots of openSUSE 11.2 These impressions may differ from those of others, of course, but I can say with confidence that openSUSE 11.2 is a good step forward and will be an excellent bridge for further developments as it contains, or has been designed in view of all the latest technologies like PackageKit, PolicyKit, nepomuk, owls, etc. akonadi. openSUSE 11.2 is about to become the ideal platform to follow the development of KDE 4.4 and later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment