Google StreetView is an impressive tool (although the term when talking about Google no longer had the effect ...) which allows you to virtually roam the streets and streets of the places where the tool is available . The principal objection that is made this tool is that nothing is hidden, and all that the eye of the cameras placed on the "google streetcar " (yes, I know, I invented now ...) fails to register is then reported on maps.google.com site where, in the instrument to enlarge the map, the little man turns yellow (which is just to signify the availability of StreetView in that area).
I came across it yesterday in Sant'Antonio di Gallura and I wanted to take pictures. It was not easy to make it a decent because as soon as the driver became aware of being followed, he did everything to prevent me from doing the decent shots. And then nailed suddenly accelerated, went into the cross without an arrow without slowing down and ... In short, did not like was the fact that he was doing. Bizarre ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment