Monday, February 23, 2009

Job For Brazilian At Johnstown

IT - System Live (CD and USB) to try Kdenlive in Italian!

time I follow the project Kdenlive . This project is particularly dear to me because it represents one of the few serious offers for video editing on Linux. If we add the fact that it can be used by mere mortals with a very simple then is really the only video editing tool for Linux that can do more than just cuts and exports.
Unfortunately, being Kdenlive rapidly developing, it is not always possible to get a working version updated recently and this is made available to users a system to try Live Kdenlive on your PC even if you do not have Linux installed. You can just download the file and burn it onto a CD and then boot your computer directly from the CD (or DVD that is). Unfortunately the official site of Kdenlive is made available to a system based on Live gnome and also contains other software for multimedia creativity that makes the system large enough to download Live and having gnome graphical user interface, provides a working environment that is not native Kdenlive , whose development is in fact based on KDE libraries . This does not mean that Kdenlive can not function well in an environment with gnome desktop , indeed, works the same way, but sometimes it seems a program "alien" than the interface surrounding it.
For this reason, and also for the fact that I am an avid fan of KDE, I decided to create a Live system that starts in the Italian setting By default, serve mainly to prove Kdenlive without changing your system, it is much smaller than the Live system offered on the official website of Kdenlive and has KDE as desktop environment 4.2.
The system that I offer is being made with kiwi technology, which lets you create a custom Live using the openSUSE repositories (including packman , where I got Kdenlive ). Nothing is filled in by hand, only the desktop is customized to facilitate proof of Kdenlive . At present
the system provides a desktop with the introductory notes in English (but that will be translated into the later version), a video file and an audio file to test immediately Kdenlive , a link to install the Nvidia drivers in a few clicks, a link to install drivers media owners with a few clicks. I invite you to download it and tell me any problems or suggestions directly commenting on this post so we can improve the system from time to time. The requirements are a fairly new PC, at least a Gig of RAM, a display with a resolution of 1024x768.
  • Kdenlive-LiveCD-0.2.iso - Live System for burning on cd (does not work if virtualized)
  • = a54599dfa65475f3088a1154566a259e LiveCD MD5 (MD5 look to see what is on google)
  • Kdenlive-liveusb-0.2.img.bz2 - NOT YET AVAILABLE - Image to create a bootable USB Flash Drive
  • MD5 = liveusb NOT YET AVAILABLE
Try it and let me know how it went!
I inevitably point out that the live system that I offer on this page is not Coredo no guarantee and I can not be held responsible for any damage to property / animals / persons or property resulting from improper use of the Live system. If the triggered World War IV by using what you find in this page will not be responsible!

0 comments:

Post a Comment